Wesley C. Glass
With over thirty years of litigation experience, Mr. Glass specializes in handling complex personal injury, construction accident and products liability cases. During his career, he has also litigated commercial, criminal and admiralty matters.
After attending New York Law School and receiving his Juris Doctorate in 1989, Mr. Glass started his career representing the indigent as a member of the Legal Aid Society, honing his litigation skills in thousands of cases. He then moved into civil practice and was a senior litigator for insurance companies for 20 years. That experience allows him keen insight as to what defenses an insurance company will have in your case.
Mr. Glass has transferred his experience and skills to representing injured accident victims, having achieved numerous Million Dollar verdicts and settlements.
Past Verdicts and Settlements of Note
• $6 Million Verdict - Motor Vehicle Case with Multiple Cervical Fusions
• $2.75 Million Settlement at Trial - Motor Vehicle Case with Lumbar Fusions
• $1.5 Million Settlement at Trial - Bus Accident Case with Multiple Surgeries
Areas of Practice
- Complex Personal Injury Matters
- Construction Accidents
- Products Liability Cases
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2000
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1989
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1986
- Honors: With Honors
Past Employment Positions
- Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer, LLP, New York, Counsel
- New York State Supreme Court, Justice William D. Friedmann, Clerk, 1987 to 1987