- Trial Counsel
- Trial Counsel
Mr. Shahabian graduated cum laude from Hofstra Law School in January 2013 where he focused on pre-trial litigation and advanced trial advocacy. While attending Hofstra, Mr. Shahabian also competed in the National Institute of Trial Advocacy competition, finishing in the semi-finals. Upon graduating from Hofstra Law School Mr. Shahabian was hired as an associate for the firm.
Mr. Shahabian’s practice focuses primarily on personal injury litigation and real estate law. He prides himself on his dedication, commitment and sensitivity to his clients. He has established a superior reputation for always putting his client’s interests first. Mr. Shahabian considers it a privilege to be able to meet his client’s needs with the results they deserve.
Mr. Shahabian is an active member of the New York State Bar Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America and New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He is currently the Educational Coordinator of the Business Networking International Rego Park Chapter.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: National Institute of Trial Advocacy competition
- Major: Pre-Trial Litigation and Advanced Trial Advocacy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Business Networking International Rego Park Chapter, Educational Coordinator