- Senior Partner
- Senior Partner
Mr. Jaye brings nearly 30 years of legal experience to the firm. He is a skilled litigator, proficient in both civil trials and criminal defense. Mr. Jaye also possesses expertise in the areas of real estate transactions, including condos and co-ops, foreclosures, construction litigation, negotiating commercial leases and handling complex commercial real estate closings.
Mr. Jaye is a partner at the firm and brings a diversified background. He was counsel for Chubb Insurance Company where he handled defense litigation and insurance coverage issues. Thereafter he worked for two major firms specializing in criminal defense, personal injury litigation, medical malpractice and commercial litigation.
Mr. Jaye also has the distinction of working as Village Prosecutor for the Incorporated Villages of Malverne and Manorhaven. Additionally, he serves as house counsel for the National Association of Remodeling Industry (NARI), where he advises contractors on consumer affairs violations, contracts and commercial litigation.
Mr. Jaye graduated St. Johns University School of Law in 1979 and is admitted in New York State and the Federal Districts Courts in the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Trials and Criminal Defense
- Real Estate Transactions
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- St. Johns University Law School
- J.D. - 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Nassau County Criminal Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions
- National Association of Remodeling Industry (NARI), House Counsel
- Incorporated Villages of Malverne and Manorhaven, Village Prosecutor
- Chubb Insurance Company, Counsel